If you are looking for the te papa New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Te papa hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Te papa hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Te papa, here you can find Te papa New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Te papa today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
Te papa hours Hours, Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Good Friday – closed
- Easter Saturday – 9am – 6pm
- Easter Sunday – Closed
- Easter Monday – 10am – 6pm
- ANZAC Day – 1pm – 9pm
Te papa hours New Zealand contact information
|Te papa new zealand office address||55 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand|
|Te papa Phone number||+64 4-381 7000|
|Te papa complaint number||+64 4-381 7000|
|Te papa New Zealand Contact email||N/A|
Te papa New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The Te papa hours New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 10:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 10:00 Am To 06:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 Am To 06:00 PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Te papa hours New Zealand is open for business.
- Te papa hours New Zealand Holiday hours: Te papa hours customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Te papa new Zealand
The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa is New Zealand’s national museum, located in Wellington. Usually known as Te Papa (Māori for “the treasure box”), it opened in 1998 after the merging of the National Museum of New Zealand and the National Art Gallery.The 17th-most-visited art gallery in the world, an average of more than 1.5 million people visit every year.
The first predecessor to Te Papa was the Colonial Museum, founded in 1865, with Sir James Hector as founding director. The Museum was built on Museum Street, roughly in the location of the present day Defence House Office Building
You may also check: