If you are looking for the Shore city, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Shore city hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Shore city hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Shore city , Here you can find Shore city New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Shore city hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Shore city , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Shore city New Zealand contact information
|Shore city new zealand office address||52-56 Anzac Street, Takapuna Auckland, New Zealand 0622|
|Shore city Phone number||+64 9-978 6300|
|Shore city complaint number||+64 9-978 6300|
|Shore city New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Shore city New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Shore city New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM, Sun: 09:00 Am To 05:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Shore city New Zealand is open for business.
- Shore city New Zealand Holiday hours: Shore city customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Shore city New Zealand
The North Shore was formerly North Shore City, a distinct territorial authority district, which was governed by the North Shore City Council from 1989 until 2010, when it was incorporated into Auckland Council. The city had an estimated population of 229,000 at 30 June 2010, making it the fourth most populous city in New Zealand prior to the November 2010 reorganisation
The former city was also the country’s fourth largest city in land, with an area of 129.81 square kilometres and a coastline of 141 kilometres. It was also the most densely populated city in the country because unlike many other New Zealand cities, almost all of the city’s area was urban or suburban, with almost no rural land.
You may also check: Auckland hospital Hours