If you are looking for the Repco New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Repco hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Repco hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Repco , Here you can find Repco hours New Zealand’s regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Repco hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Repco , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – closed.
- Good Friday – Hours Might Differ
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Repco New Zealand contact information
|Repco new zealand office address||510 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington, Auckland 1060, New Zealand|
|Repco Phone number||0800 003 030|
|Repco complaint number||0800 003 030|
|Repco New Zealand Contact email@example.com|
Repco New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The Repco hours New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 08:00 Am To 05:00 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 08:00 Am To 05:30 PM, Sun: 09:00 Am To 05:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Repco hours New Zealand is open for business.
- Repco New Zealand Holiday hours: Repco customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Repco new Zealand
Repco is an Australian automotive engineering/retailer company. Its name is an abbreviation of Replacement Parts Company and it is best known for spare parts and motor accessories.
Repco currently runs a series of stores across Australia and New Zealand specialising in the sale of parts and aftermarket accessories.
The company gained fame for developing the engines that powered the Brabham Formula One cars in which Jack Brabham and Denny Hulme won the 1966 and 1967 World Championship of Drivers titles respectively. Brabham-Repco was awarded the International Cup for F1 Manufacturers in the same two years.
You may also check: