If you are looking for the Botany Town Centre New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Botany Town Centre hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Botany Town Centre hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Botany Town Centre , Here you can find Botany Town Centre hours New Zealand’s regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Botany Town Centre hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 am|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 am|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 am|
|Thursday||9:00 am||9:00 am|
|Friday||9:00 am||9:00 am|
|Saturday||9:00 am||6:00 am|
|Sunday||10:00 am||6:00 am|
Botany Town Centre , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Closed.
- Good Friday – Hours Might Differ
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Botany Town Centre New Zealand contact information
|Botany Town Centre new zealand office address||588 Chapel Road, East Tāmaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand|
|Botany Town Centre Phone number||+64 9-272 3888|
|Botany Town Centre complaint number||+64 9-272 3888|
|Botany Town Centre New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Botany Town Centre New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The Botany Town Centre hours New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 Am To 06:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Botany Town Centre hours New Zealand is open for business.
- Botany Town Centre New Zealand Holiday hours: Botany Town Centre customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Botany Town Centre new Zealand
Botany Town Centre is located in Auckland, New Zealand. It has more than 200 stores. spread across three complexes, including restaurants and entertainment buildings such as cinemas. It is situated at the corner of Ti Rakau Drive and Chapel Road in the suburb of East Tamaki, and was opened in 2001.
The centre has faced competition since the 2006 opening of the nearby Sylvia Park shopping centre in Mount Wellington, which was built as an enclosed mall.
You may also check : Bing House Hours