If you are looking for the the warehouse New zealand, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about The warehouse hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does The warehouse hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the The warehouse, Here you can find The warehouse New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|The warehouse hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
The warehouse hours, Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – 09:00 Am To 07:00 PM
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – 8am – 7pm
- Good Friday – closed
- Easter Monday – 9.00am – 7.00pm
The warehouse hours New Zealand contact information
|The warehouse new zealand office address||26 The We Way Northcote Auckland, AUCKLAND, 0627 New Zealand|
|The warehouse Phone number||0800 422 274|
|The warehouse complaint number||0800 422 274|
|The warehouse New Zealand Contact email@example.com|
The warehouse hours New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The The warehouse New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 08:00 Am To 12:00 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 08:00 Am To 12:00 PM, Sun: 08:00 Am To 12:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, The warehouse New Zealand is open for business.
- The warehouse New Zealand Holiday hours: The warehouse customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About The warehouse new Zealand
The Warehouse Group also referred to as TWG, was founded by Stephen Tindall in 1982, and is the largest retail group operating in New Zealand. The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a group that consists of The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Torpedo7, Noel Leeming, 1-day and TheMarket..
In 2000, it was added to the NZSE 10 index. Also in 2000, the group acquired Clint’s Crazy Bargains and Silly Solly’s in Australia.
You may also check: