If you are looking for the Spotlight Wellington New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Spotlight Wellington hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Spotlight Wellington hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Spotlight Wellington , Here you can find Spotlight Wellington New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Spotlight Wellington hours today||Spotlight Wellington Opening hours||Spotlight Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
Spotlight Wellington , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Spotlight Wellington New Zealand contact information
|Spotlight Wellington Westgate new zealand office address||120 Old, Hutt Road, Kaiwharawhara, Wellington 6035, New Zealand|
|Spotlight Wellington Phone number||+64 4-472 5600|
|Spotlight Wellington complaint number||0800 276 222|
|Spotlight Wellington New Zealand Contact email@example.com|
Spotlight Wellington New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Spotlight Wellington New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 08:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 05:30 PM, Sun: 09:00 Am To 05:30PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Spotlight Wellington New Zealand is open for business.
- Spotlight Wellington New Zealand Holiday hours: Spotlight Wellington customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Spotlight Wellington New Zealand
Spotlight is a privately owned and operated Australian family business. Our business has grown from two brothers helping their parents run a dress fabric stall at Queen Victoria market during the 1970s, to stores throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Asia, employing more than 6,700 team members.
You may also check: Auckland hospital Hours