If you are looking for the Savemart hours New zealand, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Savemart hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Savemart hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Savemart , Here you can find Savemart hours New Zealand’s regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Savemart hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||6:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||6:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||6:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||6:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Friday||6:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||6:00 am||10:00 pm|
Savemart , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Hours Might Differ
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Savemart New Zealand contact information
|Savemart new zealand office address||295b Church Street, Onehunga, Auckland.|
|Savemart Phone number||(+64) 9 622-1759|
|Savemart complaint number||(064) 9 622-1719|
|Savemart New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Savemart New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The Savemart hours New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 06:00 Am To 10:00 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 06:00 Am To 10:00 PM, Sun: closed. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Savemart hours New Zealand is open for business.
- Savemart hours New Zealand Holiday hours: Savemart hours customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Savemart new Zealand
SaveMart is part of a New Zealand owned company that has grown over the past 45 years to be the largest used clothing recyclers in the country. With 28 SaveMart outlets spread throughout, we have staff that are dedicated to bringing our customers the best in quality and style at affordable prices. SaveMart is a proud supporter of the Child Cancer Foundation and other non profit organisations.