If you are looking for the Puke Ariki Library New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Puke Ariki Library hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Puke Ariki Library hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Puke Ariki Library , Here you can find Puke Ariki Library New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Puke Ariki Library hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Puke Ariki Library , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- New Year’s Day Sunday- Closed.
- Day after New Year’s Day – Closed.
- Waitangi Day – Closed.
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Closed.
- Anzac Day – Closed.
- Queen’s Birthday – Closed.
- Matariki – Closed.
- Labour Day – Closed.
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day- Closed.
Puke Ariki Library New Zealand contact information
|Puke Ariki Library new zealand office address||1 Ariki Street New Plymouth City, New Zealand 4310|
|Puke Ariki Library Phone number||+64 6-759 6060|
|Puke Ariki Library complaint number||+64 6-759 6060|
|Puke Ariki Library New Zealand Contact email@example.com|
Puke Ariki Library New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Puke Ariki Library New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 05:00 PM, Sun: 09:00 Am To 05:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Puke Ariki Library New Zealand is open for business.
- Puke Ariki Library New Zealand Holiday hours: Puke Ariki Library customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Puke Ariki Library New Zealand
Puke Ariki is a combined museum and library at New Plymouth, New Zealand which opened in June 2003. It is an amalgamation of the New Plymouth Public Library and the Taranaki Museum. Its name, Māori for “hill of chiefs”, is taken from the Māori village that formerly occupied the site.
You may also read : Dressmart hours