If you are looking for the Paraparaumu Library, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Paraparaumu Library hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Paraparaumu Library hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Paraparaumu Library , Here you can find Paraparaumu Library New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Paraparaumu Library hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||2:00 pm|
Paraparaumu Library , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Paraparaumu Library New Zealand contact information
|Paraparaumu Library new zealand office address||Iver Trask Place, Paraparaumu 5032, New Zealand|
|Paraparaumu Library Phone number||04 296 4700|
|Paraparaumu Library complaint number||04 296 4700|
|Paraparaumu Library New Zealand Contact email||Paraparaumu.Library@kapiticoast.govt.nz|
Paraparaumu Library New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Paraparaumu Library New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 05:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 10:00 Am To 04:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 Am To 02:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Paraparaumu Library New Zealand is open for business.
- Paraparaumu Library New Zealand Holiday hours: Paraparaumu Library customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Paraparaumu Library New Zealand
In 1929, Paraparaumu’s first library started in a cupboard in the Country Women’s Institute rooms. When demand for the service outgrew the cupboard, the CWI rented space in Sid Weggery’s shop on the corner of Hinemoa and Tongoriro Streets. The library remained there until the premises were sold.
You may also check : Pak n save Albany Hours