If you are looking for the Palmerston North Library New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Palmerston North Library hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Palmerston North Library hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Palmerston North Library , Here you can find Palmerston North Library New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Palmerston North Library hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 am||4:00 pm|
Palmerston North Library , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Palmerston North Library New Zealand contact information
|Palmerston North Library Westgate new zealand office address||4 The Square, Palmerston North Central, Palmerston North 4410, New Zealand|
|Palmerston North Library Phone number||(06) 351 4100|
|Palmerston North Library complaint number||(06) 351 4102|
|Palmerston North Library New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Palmerston North Library New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Palmerston North Library New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 05:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 10:00 Am To 04:00 PM, Sun: 01:00 Am To 04:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Palmerston North Library New Zealand is open for business.
- Palmerston North Library New Zealand Holiday hours: Palmerston North Library customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Palmerston North Library New Zealand
The Palmerston North City Library is branded as “The Living Room of the City” and exists “To inspire people to explore the pathways of the world – Te Ara Whanui o Te Ao”. It serves the city through a variety of collections that include books, magazines, CDs, DVDs and electronic resources. It provides recreational and educational opportunities from an award-winning building located on The Square in the centre of the City, as well as four other branch libraries around the City.
You may also check: Trustpower Hours