If you are looking for the northlands mall New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Northlands mall hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Northlands mall hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Northlands mall, here you can find Northlands mall hours New Zealand’s regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Northlands mall today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
Northlands mall hours Hours, Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Good Friday – closed
- Easter Saturday – 9am – 6pm
- Easter Sunday – Closed
- Easter Monday – 10am – 6pm
- ANZAC Day – 1pm – 9pm
Northlands mall hours New Zealand contact information
|Northlands mall new zealand office address||55 Main North Road, Northcote, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand|
|Northlands mall Phone number||+64 3-352 6535|
|Northlands mall complaint number||+64 3-352 6535|
|Northlands mall New Zealand Contact email||N/A|
Northlands mall hours New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Northlands mall hours New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 Am To 06:00 PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Northlands mall hours New Zealand is open for business.
- Northlands mall New Zealand Holiday hours: Northlands mall customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Northlands mall hours new Zealand
in Christchurch, New Zealand, is the South Island’s second-largest mall. Founded in 1967, it is owned by Kiwi Property Group.
The Shopping centre is single-level, with over 120 tenants, including shops, bars, cafés and restaurants. It also has a multistorey car park. The main occupants of the shopping centre are Farmers department store, Warehouse Retail Store, Hoyts cinema, Pak’nSave supermarket, and Countdown supermarket. The mall was extended with addition of food court, “winter garden” style dining conservatory, and outdoor seating area
You may also check: