If you are looking for the Moana Pool New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Moana Pool hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Moana Pool hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Moana Pool , Here you can find Moana Pool hours New Zealand’s regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Moana Pool hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||5:30 am||9:30 pm|
|Tuesday||5:30 am||9:30 pm|
|Wednesday||5:30 am||9:30 pm|
|Thursday||5:30 am||9:30 pm|
|Friday||5:30 am||9:30 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
Moana Pool , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Closed.
- Good Friday – Hours Might Differ
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Moana Pool New Zealand contact information
|Moana Pool new zealand office address||60 Littlebourne Road, Roslyn, Dunedin 9010, New Zealand|
|Moana Pool Phone number||+64 3-471 9780|
|Moana Pool complaint number||+64 3-471 9780|
|Moana Pool New Zealand Contact email||N/A|
Moana Pool New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The Moana Pool hours New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 05:30 Am To 09:30 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 07:00 Am To 07:00 PM, Sun: 07:00 Am To 07:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Moana Pool hours New Zealand is open for business.
- Moana Pool New Zealand Holiday hours: Moana Pool customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Moana Pool new Zealand
Moana Pool is the largest swimming pool in the southern half of New Zealand’s South Island. It is located at the corner of Littlebourne Road and Upper Stuart Street close to Otago Boys’ High School, on the slopes of Roslyn, overlooking the centre of the city of Dunedin.
The largest of Dunedin’s four public pools, Moana Pool was built in the early 1960s on the site of the old Moana Tennis Club,Its name (the Māori word for “sea”) is thus coincidentally related to the pool’s facilities. It was opened on 14 November 1964.
You may also check: