If you are looking for the Milford Mall New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Milford Mall hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Milford Mall hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Milford Mall , Here you can find Milford Shopping Centre New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Milford Shopping Centre hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
Milford Mall , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Milford Mall New Zealand contact information
|Milford Mall Westgate new zealand office address||24 Milford Road Milford PO Box 31-509 Auckland 0620|
|Phone number||09 486 1559|
|Milford Mall complaint number||09 486 1559|
|Milford Mall New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Milford Mall New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Milford Mall New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 05:30 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 05:30 Am To 10:00 PM, Sun: 05:00 Am To 05:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Milford Mall New Zealand is open for business.
- Milford Mall New Zealand Holiday hours: Milford Mall customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Milford Mall New Zealand
This area was occupied by indigenous peoples for thousands of years. At the time of English encounter, it was territory of the Paugusset. English colonists affiliated with the contemporary New Haven Colony purchased land which today comprises Milford, Orange, and West Haven on February 1, 1639 from Ansantawae, chief of the local Paugusset. They knew the area as Wepawaug, named for the small river which runs through the town. Later the settlers named streets in both Milford and Orange as Wepawaug.
You may also check : Bing House Hours