If you are looking for the Meridian Mall New zealand hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Meridian Mall hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Meridian Mall hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Meridian Mall , Here you can find Meridian Mall New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Meridian Mall hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
Meridian Mall , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Meridian Mall New Zealand contact information
|Meridian Mall Westgate new zealand office address||285 George Street, Dunedin Dunedin, New Zealand 9016|
|Meridian Mall Phone number||+64 3-777 3440|
|Meridian Mall complaint number||+64 3-777 3440|
|Meridian Mall New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Meridian Mall New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Meridian Mall New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 05:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 Am To 05:00PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Meridian Mall New Zealand is open for business.
- Meridian Mall New Zealand Holiday hours: Meridian Mall customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Meridian Mall New Zealand
Meridian Mall was built by the M.H. Hausman Company and opened to the public on November 6, 1969.The mall was built at the northwest corner of Grand River Avenue (M-43) and Marsh Road in Meridian Charter Township. Originally, the mall featured two anchor stores: the Lansing-based J.W.
Knapp Company (Knapp’s) and Woolco, a discount department store then owned by the F. W. Woolworth Company. Major tenants at the time included the Meridian 4, a four-screen movie theater multiplex operated by American Multi-Cinema, along with a G. C. Murphy dime store, a Cunningham Drug pharmacy, and a Hamady supermarket.
You may also check : Bing House Hours