If you have a complaint or a question regarding the McDonald’s, Here you can find specific information about the McDonald’s complaint number, email & phone number. Which allows you to solve your problem or any of your questions.
How to Complaint McDonald’s
Way 1: Call McDonald’s complaints line on 0800 622 227. If you have a complaint about a product or service.
Step 2: Here are the second ways to make a compliant on McDonald’s email: email@example.com
The Complaint via Support Form: https://mcdonalds.co.nz/contact-us
McDonald’s Complaint via website: https://mcdonalds.co.nz/
McDonald’s Head office Address: 302 Great South Road
Greenlane, Auckland 1051
Postal: PO Box 6644, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141
Head Office phone number: (09) 539 4300
What time does McDonald’s New Zealand open and close?
|Today hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
McDonald’s holiday hours
- New Year’s Day, Day after New Year’s Day, Waitangi Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Queen’s Birthday, Labour Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
Product & Services
- French fries
- Soft drinks
- Breakfast items.
McDonald’s Discount and Coupon
- Free Medium Fries on Orders above Rs. 100
- Free McVeggie or McChicken Burger on Orders above Rs. 400
- Free McAloo Tikki Burger on Orders above Rs. 299
- Free Regular Fries on Orders above Rs. 200
McDonald’s Restaurants Limited is the New Zealand subsidiary of the international fast food restaurant chain McDonald’s. Its first location opened in 1976. McDonald’s New Zealand currently has over 160 restaurants operating nationwide, serving an estimated one million people each week.
Read also: Zomato Complaint Number & Email