If you are looking for the JB Hi Fi Dunedin , so here you can get perfect and accurate information about JB Hi Fi Dunedin hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does JB Hi Fi Dunedin hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the JB Hi Fi Dunedin , Here you can find JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|JB Hi Fi Dunedin hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
JB Hi Fi Dunedin , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand contact information
|JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand office address||Meridian Mall 267-287 George St, Dunedin, South Island, 9016|
|JB Hi Fi Dunedin Phone number||03 742 6400|
|JB Hi Fi Dunedin complaint number||03 742 6400|
|JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand Contact email@example.com|
JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand is open for business.
- JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand Holiday hours: JB Hi Fi Dunedin customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About JB Hi Fi Dunedin New Zealand
JB Hi-Fi was established in the Melbourne suburb of Keilor East by John Barbuto in 1974.Barbuto sold the business in 1983 to Richard Bouris, David Rodd and Peter Caserta, who expanded JB Hi-Fi into a chain of ten stores in Melbourne and Sydney turning over $150 million by 2000, when they sold the majority of their holding to private equity. It was subsequently floated on the ASX in October 2003.
You may also check : Iko Iko Hours