If you are looking for the Farro Fresh Grey Lynn , so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Farro Fresh Grey Lynn hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Farro Fresh Grey Lynn hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Farro Fresh Grey Lynn , Here you can find Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Farro Fresh Grey Lynn hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||8:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
Farro Fresh Grey Lynn , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand contact information
|Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand office address||34 Westmoreland Street West, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021|
|Farro Fresh Grey Lynn Phone number||(09) 892 6337|
|Farro Fresh Grey Lynn complaint number||(09) 892 6337|
|Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 08:30 AM to 07:30 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 08:30 AM to 07:00 PM, Sun: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand is open for business.
- Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand Holiday hours: Farro Fresh Grey Lynn customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Farro Fresh Grey Lynn New Zealand
Farro refers to the grains of three wheat species, which are sold dried, and cooked in water until soft. It is eaten plain or is often used as an ingredient in salads, soups, and other dishes.
Emmer is by far the most common variety of farro grown in Italy, specifically in certain mountain regions of Tuscany and Abruzzo. It is also considered to be of higher quality for cooking than the other two grains and thus is sometimes called “true” farro.
You may also check : Farmers Timaru Hours