If you are looking for the Burger King Lower Hutt, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Burger King Lower Hutt hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Burger King Lower Hutt hours open?
If you are planning a visit to the Burger King Lower Hutt , Here you can find Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Burger King Lower Hutt hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
Burger King Lower Hutt , Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Eve – Hours Might Differ
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Boxing Day – Hours Might Differ
- Good Friday – Closed.
- Easter Monday – Hours Might Differ
Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand contact information
|Burger King Lower Hutt new zealand office address||369 High Street, Hutt Central, Lower Hutt 5010|
|Burger King Lower Hutt Phone number||04 568 2080|
|Burger King Lower Hutt complaint number||04 568 2080|
|Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Wed: 09:00 AM To 10:00 PM, Thu to Fri: 09:00 AM To 11:00 PM.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 AM To 11:00 PM, Sun: 09:00 AM To 10:00 PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand is open for business.
- Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand Holiday hours: Burger King Lower Hutt customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Burger King Lower Hutt New Zealand
Since opening its first restaurant in New Zealand in 1993, Burger King has been delivering better burgers for burger lovers throughout the country.
With 75 restaurants nationwide and over 1,800 valued employees, Burger King‘s ongoing commitment to training and career development opportunities make it a New Zealand employer of choice from crew roles to head office.
You may also check : Bunnings Tokoroa Hours