If you are looking for the Albany mall hours New Zealand, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Albany mall hours, holiday hours and special events time.
Regular opening hours – What time does Albany mall open?
If you are planning a visit to the Albany mall, here you can find Albany mall New Zealand’s, regular opening hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
|Albany mall hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||5:30 pm|
Albany mall hours, Black Friday, Special and Holiday hours/closures
- Christmas Day – Closed.
- Good Friday – closed
- Easter Saturday – 9am – 6pm
- Easter Sunday – Closed
- ANZAC Day – 1pm – 9pm
- Easter Monday – 10am – 6pm
Albany mall New Zealand contact information
|Albany mall New Zealand office address||219 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany, Auckland 0632, New Zealand|
|Albany mall Phone number||+64 9-925 9200|
|Albany mall complaint number||+64 9-925 9200|
|Albany mall New Zealand Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Albany mall New Zealand Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays:The Albany mall New Zealand customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM.
- Weekends:The customer service department is Sat: 09:00 Am To 06:00 PM, Sun: 10:00 Am To 05:30 PM. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, Albany mall New Zealand is open for business.
- Albany mall New Zealand Holiday hours: Albany mall customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
About Albany mall
Westfield Albany is a shopping center in the Auckland suburb of Albany, New Zealand, opposite the Albany Lakes Civic Park. It is majority owned (51%) by Scentre Group with the remainder owned by the Singapore Government’s GIC. Until 2014 it was wholly owned by Scentre Group, which was formerly part of Westfield Group.
When first mooted in 2003, it was conceived as a much smaller centre, with 20,000 m² planned initially, and with an expansion of 15,000 m² proposed for a decade later if population increase in the vicinity justified it. By 2007 when the mall opened, planning of an extension was already under way.
You may also check: Auckland hospital Hours